Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the atyourservcie.ng website (the "Site"). These terms & conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to the Site, and all of its divisions and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions.
This website is owned and operated by At Your Service Technologies Ltd.
You understand that by using the site or site services, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of service without exemptions or modifications. If you do not accept the terms of service in its entirety, you must not access or use the site or the site services.
You agree that if you are unsure of the meaning of any part of these Terms and Conditions or have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, you will not hesitate to contact us for clarification. These Terms and Conditions fully govern the use of this website. No extrinsic evidence, whether oral or written, will be incorporated.
Eligibility. To use the Services, you must be, and represent and warrant that you are, of legal age (16 years and over) and of legal competence to enter into a binding agreement with AtYourService, and are not otherwise prohibited from using or receiving the Services in accordance with this Agreement.
If you agree to the terms of service on behalf of an entity or agency, or in connection with providing or receiving services on behalf of an entity or agency, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity or agency to the terms and conditions and agree that you are binding both you and that entity or agency to the Terms and Conditions. In that event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to you and that entity or agency.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
PURPOSE OF ATYOURSERVICE
AtYourService is a talent recruitment and project management company that provides organizations access to the best African talents for full time employment and part time projects. The company’s online platform makes it easier for organizations around the world to easily search and hire pre-vetted African talents, as well as share specific talent needs with a team of HR experts.
RELATIONSHIP WITH ATYOURSERVICE
AtYourService merely makes the Site available to enable Job seekers and Employers to find and transact directly with each other.
AtYourService does not introduce Job seekers to Employers, find jobs for Job seekers, or find Job seekers for Employers. Through the Site, Job seekers may be notified of Employers that may be seeking for them, and Employers may be notified of Job seekers that have the skills they seek; at all times, however, Employers are responsible for evaluating and determining the suitability of the Job seeker on their own. If Employers decide to enter into a formal contract, the Job is directly between the Job seekers to Employers and AtYourService is not a party to that Job.
AtYourService is not a party to the relationship or any dealings between Job seekers and Employers.
AtYourService does not:
- make any representations about or guarantee the truth or accuracy of any Job seeker’s or Employer's listings or information on the Site;
- verify any feedback or information provided by Job seekers or Employers; and does not vet or otherwise perform background checks on Job seekers or Employers.
- in any way, supervise, direct, control, or evaluate Job seekers or their work and is not responsible for any Project, Project terms or Work Product.
- makes any representations about and does not guarantee, and you agree not to hold AtYourService responsible for, the quality, safety, or legality of the Job seekers Services;
- Sourcing Talents: The portal allows recruiters to source for best-fit candidates by:
- Posting a job and shortlisting applicants who apply
- Search Talent Pool: Searching for seekers from our pool.
Either way, recruiters can streamline their search using a filter function to downsize to talents to only those who meet desired criteria. Recruiters can use the following filters to streamline their search:
- Degree type
- Type employment (full time, part-time and internship)
- Years of experience
- Age range
- Shortlisting: The portal allows recruiters to shortlist candidates who meet certain hiring criteria after streamlining their search using the filter function and examining their resumes, by selecting qualified talents and clicking on the shortlist button.
- Interview requests: After final examinations, the recruiter can select talents from the shortlist to send interview requests. This is done by selecting one more date and time slots, and the interview street address for a physical interview or a link for a virtual interview for the jobseeker to reply to
AtYourService merely makes the Site available to enable Job seekers and Employers to find and transact directly with each other.
- Create and Edit Online Resume: The portal allows users to build an online resume on signup, which serves as the user’s profile. Asides the usual resume fields the portal collects other information like:
- A pitch video: user can upload or record a 3 mins video directly.
- Situational judgement questions
- The kind of roles they are open to; fulltime, part-time or internship
- The job roles they are interested in
- Apply to Job Openings: The portal allows users signed in as a jobseeker to apply for open roles that are live on the portal.
- Reply to Interview Request: The portal allows job seekers to reply to interview requests from recruiters by either accepting, by selecting an interview time slot or declining the interview and giving a reason why.
- He/she is not an employee of AtYourService, and is not eligible for any of the rights or benefits of employment;
Registration on the Site is completely optional, but you need to register on the Site in order to submit a job application. To become a Registered User you will need to submit some personal information including your email address. You may access your information at any time by clicking 'My Account' on 'the Site' after signing into the Site.
Storing your CV
Registered Users may elect to store their CV in their 'My Account' area, and use the CV when applying for a job. Deleting a CV from the 'My Account' area will mean it is no longer accessible to the Registered User. Deleted records may still be stored by ATYOURSERVICE in testing or backup systems for a period of time.
All Registered Users have a personal Profile upon successful registration. A Profile can include a CV, personal information, employment and educational history, contact details, minimum salary expectations, skills, preferred job specializations and locations.
Employers are able to search the Profile database to find and contact relevant candidates.
Registered Users can modify their CV at any time, or modify their personal, education and work experience details.
ATYOURSERVICE or Recruiter shall be permitted to contact the job seeker through any of the contacts provided.
USE OF PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES
By submitting to us your Images or videos, you agree to the following terms:
You must be at least 16 years old
- The User Information you provide to us is true and accurate.
- You haven’t impersonated any person or falsely stated or misrepresented your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You own or have all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and submit to us the Images and User Information and to authorize us to use the Images and User Information as expressed in these Terms and Conditions.
- Your agreement to these Terms and Conditions does not in any way conflict with any existing legal agreement or commitment on your part to any third party.
- Your images and User Information do not embody, reflect or reveal any confidential information and that we are not obligated to treat them as confidential.
- You grant us, without any compensation of any kind to you or others, the exclusive right and license to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, sublicense, modify, edit, adapt, translate, transmit, create derivative works from, and otherwise exploit all Images in any form, medium or technology that we elect, whether now or in the future. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that, without further approval from you, we may exercise the rights you grant us herein for any and all purposes we deem appropriate, including, without limitation, for the promotion, marketing, and publicizing of our services and products. We may, for example, use and publish the Images on our website or third party websites, in our print, broadcast and digital advertisements, in our marketing materials, and in connection with our promotional events. The right and license you grant us is perpetual, irrevocable, exclusive, royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, and transferable without your further consent. You understand and agree that we have the option, but not the obligation, to use the Image you submit to us, and that if we exercise our license rights, we may also use your User Information in conjunction with such Images
USE OF WEBSITE
- You shall not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- You shall not, without consent, republish material from our website (including republication on another website) ;
- You shall must not sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- You shall not exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
- Subject to the express provisions of these general terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- ATYOURSERVICE’s logos and our other registered and unregistered trademarks are trademarks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
- The third party registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners and we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any license to exercise such rights.
“AtYourService” reserves the right to change or revise the terms at any time by posting any changes or a revised version on our website and application. We will alert you that changes or revisions have been made by indicating on the top of our Terms the date it was last revised or updated. The changed or revised version will be effective immediately after it is posted on our website and application with no other notice provided. Your use of our website and application following the posting of any such changes will constitute your acceptance of such revisions or update.
If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Nigeria and to waive any objections based upon venue.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Nigeria in English and governed by Nigeria law pursuant to the Arbitration and Conciliation Act Cap A18 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004, as amended, replaced or re-enacted from time to time.
The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in Nigeria and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Your use of our website and application and/or service is at your sole risk. Our website and application and/or service are offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. “AtYourService” expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to the services or website or application, or any reliance upon or use of the website and content or services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, “AtYourService” makes no warranty:
- that the information provided on our website and application is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely;
- that the links to third-party website and application are to information that is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely; no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from our website and application will create any warranty not expressly stated herein;
- As to the results that may be obtained from the use of the services will be corrected;
- Regarding any services purchased or obtained through our website and application;
Both parties agree that all intellectual property rights and database rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. Use of such material will only be permitted as expressly authorized by us or our licensors.
Any unauthorised use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to, or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
LICENSE TO USE OUR WEBSITE
We grant you a non-assignable, non-exclusive and revocable license to use the software provided as part of our services in the manner permitted by these Terms. This license grant includes all updates, upgrades, new versions and replacement software for you to use in connection with our services.
The services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of Nigeria. Nothing in this Term gives you a right to use the ATYOURSERVICE name or any of ATYOURSERVICE’s trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. All right, title and interest in and to the services are and will remain the exclusive property of ATYOURSERVICE and its licensors.
WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION RIGHTS
By entering into this Agreement, you hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to join claims with those of others in the form of a class action or similar procedural device. Any claims arising out of, relating to, or connection with this agreement must be asserted individually.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.