- Maintain the computer systems and ensure that the Internet Service is functioning optimally;
- Complete system software installations and upgrade;
- Use industry software such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel draw etc, to create graphic designs;
- Perform website reviews and design;
- Attend meetings to discuss expectations and desired outcomes of designs.
- Present draft designs to clients for feedback;
- Work with creative colleagues such as copywriters and social media managers;
- Amend designs after feedback;
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand;
- Ensure that design work is aligned with other methods of communication.
IT Administrator/Graphics DesignerInvealth Partners Ltd Posted 1 year ago
- Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Industry: Investment Management/Hedge Fund/Private Equity
- Minimum BSc in Computer Science or a relevant field;
- Proven experience in graphics design and IT administration;
- Proficiency in the use of design software and technology such as Adobe Photoshop etc;
- Proficiency in the use of MS office suite;
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines;
- Must be resident in Abuja.
- Youth Corpers are welcome to apply.