We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support executive duties in our organization.
To excel in this role you must be organized, have superb ICT skills and must be an exceptional communicator with a keen interest in providing reliable and accurate support to executives and management while working with confidential information.
Top candidates will possess incredible problem solving and office coordination skills, and exhibit excellent time management.
Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Maintain a daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed; maintain a master corporate calendar of all conferences, all-hands events, holidays, and vacations
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally
- Arrange executive travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Monitor office supply levels; reorder when appropriate
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get the best pricing on supplies and services
- Produce professional-quality reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records