- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
- Handle promotion of the brand on social media as well as manage the company’s website by maintaining and updating with new content.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries on time and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Community Manager (Contract)Anonymous Recruiter Posted 1 month ago
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- A Degree in Communication, English, Marketing or related field may be required.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
- Basic graphics design and video editing skills is desirable.
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- At least two years' experience managing social media platforms.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.